Monday, August 17, 2009

Do they think we are stupid?

With all the chatter out there, I have to ask myself why I am chiming in. Because I can. My question like many other people is “Do they think we are stupid?”

The Democrat Party is calling anyone who does not want their healthcare as presented a plethora of names. Typical of the left. Republicans are blamed for healthcare not passing to this point. I guess the perception they are putting forth of all democrats are on board is not working so they blame the Republicans. The real holdup is the Blue Dog Democrats not the Republicans not to mention Obama himself. But don’t worry; the Democrats have the nuclear option. Put it through as a budget resolution and there are no filibusters. Only 50% +1 is needed to pass it.

Give POTUS credit for trying to put on a positive front. He attends the perfect town hall meeting where everyone loves his healthcare plan and is asking why Republicans are stopping the legislation. The rest of the Democrats are learning to do this as well. Fill the hall with people that you know are friendly or do a phone in town hall in which you control who gets through.

I could go over what the left is attempting to do but I won’t because there are numerous articles on that and you can find them on your own. What I will tell you to do is to write your congressman and senators. Don’t e-mail them as they have dump programs that simply delete them. Most effecting is to write them. Fax each of their offices and then send a copy by USPS, They will have several copies from you in front of them and they won’t put together that they come from fewer sources than they know. Numbers matter to them and faxing and mailing a copy to each office puts larger numbers of votes in front of them.

No comments: